Three Kingdoms Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Online

Three Kingdoms Online Server 3 forum for the league HotGlue

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2

Go down 
+3
Lord Sho Lin
TheJuice
DaHaRaN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 pm

I Daharan, Vice Leader of HotGlue and Leader of Legion 5, The Peoples Army am declaring war on GloryofGod2.

They are trying to prove them selves against us. They shall fail. Owxy has tried diplomacy and has gotten the run around.

The time for action is now.

I hope your defenses are adequate, I hope you've got troops enough to attack their members which are close to you.

D
Back to top Go down
Http://www.weboneonline.com
TheJuice

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 am

We shall crush them! The Nights Watch shall come to the call.

I just wanna say that im proud of Pucus today for his actions and what he did to their vice leader
Back to top Go down
Lord Sho Lin

Lord Sho Lin

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 am

Thast There ASS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:39 am

I'm assuming I've been out-voted?

I'm a person who believes in a republic. So if you all feel it's right to go to war in this I suppose I'll have to bite my tongue in this one.

But I do ask this. If the leader does concede and writes an admission of guilt and pays reparation, may we chalk this one up as a diplomatic win and leave it as that?
Back to top Go down
https://tkos3.forumotion.com
Pucus987

Pucus987

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 am

well I've been with you guys this long, and you know I am the most loyal person ever. So I am going to be the spear point that goes for the heart, and you guys shall be the arms that guide me to where I go. When their leader comes to his senses only then will I cease and that is a promise pirat
Back to top Go down
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:18 am

You always have to sound cool don't you?

:3c
Back to top Go down
Pucus987

Pucus987

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:48 am

I like to be poetic when I'm destroying things... I can't help it if it makes me sound cool Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJuice

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:53 am

Once their leader backs down or gives us LB's then we stop the attack, until then we make them into dust.
Back to top Go down
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:50 am

"Hello Lord Owny,

I hope that your day is well.

My Commander Xia Ling is hot-headed but is a good person. Young people think that they know it all and think that they are invincable. Smile

I will make sure that we will not attack you again, or their will be serious consequences from me personally.

I reviewed my comments and it could easily have been construed that I gave the order, but what I said was, I trust his good judgement and decision.

I also will personally keep track of your compensation repayment.

Please see it in your heart to stop attacking my Commander. Every report that I get, makes it harder for me to, shall I say, turn a blind eye, and control, my legions as well.

They understand a one on one fight, but they dont understand being jumped and watching." -PaladinWu

So he's saying he'll compensate. Is that enough guys? For me if I get every little single bit back it'll be enough.
Back to top Go down
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

PostSubject: I see a double edged sword here   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:09 am

If we say enough, right now for you getting compensation, then the war is over and I'm fine with that, I don't know if everybody else will be though.

also, if we give up now, are we going to appear spineless? Or are we going to appear merciful? Is our intentions of showing that we will not be hit and take it?

I know you didn't want this war to begin with but, I'm getting sick of people nipping at us without any kind of consequence. Some times you just have to say enough is enough.

I think we've performed admirably especially Pucus. I feel like we've proved our point and I say keep fighting and say bring it on, let them attack us from Bing state, let them lose their troops to our superior defenses, we just need to be prepared for it with a butt load of archers in our towers.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.weboneonline.com
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 am

Wood:45,000
Stone:44,000
Iron:36,000
Food:19,000

That's enough in reparations.

Also if you guys want to blow this up into a full on war I'm okay with that too. I know that we have several league allies that is jumping at the chance to help us.
Back to top Go down
TheJuice

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 am

As one of the ppl that decided to destroy GOG2 i say that those payments would be just fine, he must also pledge that he will not attack us ever! They must also tell us their league inactive playes and give us some LB's. He does these things and the onslaught of us crushing them stops, if not then we destroy and plunder until they come to their senses.
Back to top Go down
Pucus987

Pucus987

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm ok with whatever you and the other legions decide . Personally I would say the deal is pretty decent but like Juice I feel they should put it in some form of writing that they are going to leave us alone . If they can't well .... I feel sorry for them and what would be coming afterwards. As I have proven on more than one occasion, I can fight harder than their best people. Everyone of us can bring them to their knees if necessary.
Back to top Go down
lordwelshy

lordwelshy

PostSubject: assurance of non combat stance   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 am

several options

keep attacking them until their league disbands
accept payment and call it over
force an alliance (you know they will fight)

all of these are attractive, but the last one might be most prudent, they have demonstrated the ability to attack, that might come in useful.

lordwelshy
Back to top Go down
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 am

"I talked to him today and he actually was upset that I apologized and said that he was not sorry.

So, if that is the case, continue to attack him, and only him, until your hearts content.

Have a great day.

Paladon Wu

P.S. I also heard that Sholin was talked bad about me and my league on the world channel. That is not nice."
-PaladonWu
Back to top Go down
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:21 am

So basically he cut him loose and said fuck it.

I'm gonna finalize the deal to see whether we have control of his Si State members.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
PeachFuzz-NINJA

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:21 am

Owxy wrote:
"I talked to him today and he actually was upset that I apologized and said that he was not sorry.

So, if that is the case, continue to attack him, and only him, until your hearts content.

Have a great day.

Paladon Wu

P.S. I also heard that Sholin was talked bad about me and my league on the world channel. That is not nice."
-PaladonWu

I hope you dont mind, I sent my small group of soldiers on a crusade of epic proportions some 58 hours worth of travel... but I did put my 2 cents worth towards the little battle, on the main target that nailed you Owxy, We only took some 6k worth of resources... but hey as you said earlier, it got us in the fight Smile GLAD to support an ally in what ever battles may appear.

Sincerely with Honour,
Peach
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:03 am

No problem. Hope you enjoyed whatever left over you could get.

As said before we really didn't need ally involvement, we can handle our fights just fine.

But ever a time when your help be needed I'm comforted with the thought you will provide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2   Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Glue @ war with Glory of God 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Three Kingdoms Online :: Finished-
Jump to: