Three Kingdoms Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Online

Three Kingdoms Online Server 3 forum for the league HotGlue

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aizen / Sass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: Aizen / Sass   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:16 pm

This is what he replied to when i asked him to stop attacking Fender Bender. He see's us as an insignificant bug. Opportunity to flex some muscle? Or should we bide our time till we can really put the hurt on him? Should we treat his members the same way? After all farming is farming.

I've got a few SASS people around me that I'd love to farm.

This is what I sent him.

This is a beginning to a negotiation of terms which both leagues will find acceptable.

Why are you attacking our members for refusal into your league? We are r/t friends playing this game and wouldn't betray our bonds to each other easily.

Stop plundering from Fender Bender or any other members of Hot Glue.

We will leave you alone so long as you leave us alone.

D

Aizen's Reply

man first of all it is honored to introduce urself if u talk to somebody u dont know.
i am aizen leader of sass and the united federal leagues.
i did not attack anyone on purpose Wink the player u named is very close to the sass league territory (sass head)
u can translocate ur player i wont follow for sure,
but farming is farming and if every low players guild tell me stop farming i can stop that game. so maybe u understand maybe not.
we have nothin personal against u or ur league/friends play and enjoy the game. if wanna start war vs us u start war with the union and we will accept, otherwise dont steal my time.
greetings Aizen!
Back to top Go down
Http://www.weboneonline.com
lordwelshy

lordwelshy

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: our position   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 pm

of course we should be defending our league mates, but how do we stand in the rankings against this guy? would we be able to take him down on our own, for example a massed attack, or would we be able to arrange for our allies to assist us in one huge attack, against several of their cities at the same time, would our allies support us in this endevour? can we all send additional soldiers to re-enforce our team mate, or how do we go about moving fender? fight or wait, this is indeed a tough question, some action is required, or we will lose respect and become everybodies farms!
Back to top Go down
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizen / Sass   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:23 am

Thank you for the reply,

he is the leader of SASS which is currently ranked #2. He is the top 5 in attacking and to my knowledge there are only 7 sass players ranking above myself.

I have sent reinforcements to Fender with hopes of being little assistance. (part of Peoples Army policy's as a military Legion)

They are going to die most likely.

I have sent messages to other members in the area asking if they have been attacked as well so far no reply. As I see it Our two members SueMeNot and Fender Bender are being targeted by him. He claims this I fear it is because they refused his offer as League members. He is retaliating against rejection as far as I can tell. Both SueMeNot and Fender Bender have been plundered non stop for 7 hours starting (game time ) 7:11 this morning. Fender Bender has just activated his free trial of the Emperial Seal or what ever that thing is and now Azien seems to have stopped attacking as he is no longer going to get any resources from Fender Bender.

Both league member's armies have been destroyed. Totally and Utterly. They are defenseless and relying on their hidden warehouses and bunkers in order to survive this ordeal.

If we attack this is what I foresee happening. SASS will openly declare ware on Hot Glue and I hate to say it, but we're not in a position to defend our selves against them at this time. Even with the assistance of our allies. If Jewlz even agreed to the terms I posted for our cease fire, their location is to far away to do any immediate benefit.

Azian call's it farming I call it attacking.

I'm worked up about it because there really isn't anything that we can do but let it happen as far as I see it. Its going to take my troops 5 hours just to get to fender. I sent him 60 militia, 40 pikemen (all I had) and 5 glaivemen (all I had)

I am not fearful of SASS simply just being cautious as, we aren't reaching our full potential as a league as of yet.
Back to top Go down
lordwelshy

lordwelshy

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: response   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:49 am

if were not in the position to fight, maybe we could move the targeted cities, i have researched the procedure.
League Relocation
Once a league's territory has formed the league leader or vice leaders may relocate the league after meeting the necessary requirements.

Rules for League Relocation

1. All relocating cities must meet the following requirements
a. The city must be within the League Territory
b. The city does not have a fully upgraded league flag
c. The city cannot be actively engaged in military, support or transport (passive or active) actions.

2. Target area must be empty
Target area must be within the League Territory, and must has the same structural layout of resource fields as the original city. For example, a city with 15 resource fields must relocate to another city of 15 fields.

i think this means we have to ensure the league leader or suitable vice leader is in control of their 7x7 square, and have available space to move the targeted citied into, if this is possible, then we could simply move fender and sue away from sass. this would also strengthen three players positions, in that their would then be 3 hotglue cities closely situated together.
lordwelshy
Back to top Go down
lordwelshy

lordwelshy

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: further more   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:59 am

further to my previous research, i have found that Pucus987, is idealy situated to have the league flag and therefore dominate the area, he has only 1 independant city in his 7x7 square, and there are no other leagues present. if the intsructions are correct, once he has a league flag fully upgraded (and the other things first) the targeted cities could be moved into his 7x7 square, more reearch is required though. any suggestions?
lordweshly
Back to top Go down
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: Further Talks with Azien   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:36 am

Daharan

Aizen

Ok, I understand I'll just start farming all the lower guys around me too thanks for the advice.

I said this because there is a guy who's lower than me in the area who is also a member of SASS, I just sent scouts to see what he's got nothing more. I was thinking about plundering

i would have stopped already after ur message but when i read the provocation of city name "sasskissmyass" i cant let that be

By this I can only assume we're dealing with somebody who isn't very mature by nature. Not realizing that when you pretty much destroy somebody they're gonna be a little upset by it.

Well I didn't notice that, I will speak with the member and ask them to remove that as their city name.

They are upset, that mostly you used the destroy option rather than the plunder. I have looked at other people in the near area of the "SASS" head and I don't see any combat records with anybody else surrounding your headquarters, so you'll have to excuse me but, as I see it... It appears rather targeted. I don't want to cause anything between us because I just want to play the game and have fun. I'm sure that's what you're doing.

As I've said I am going to speak with the player and tell him to change it the next time I see them online. I do believe he feel's targeted as my other member SueMeNot does as well.

We are currently working on relocating the members which are near to SASS Head. I hope you take this for the positive gesture that it is meant to be.

I lied about the not noticing Fender's name. He(Fender) told me was going to do it too.

u cant see combat records of players who are not in ur league, i rly did not specially focused them i targeted everything. with 700soldiers Wink i have to get some food. since today i have -200food/h cause this vip *** i got from quest ended and i am forced to farm so long players till my farmlands do it... and with the destroy mode, i u wana hear the truth: i dont know the difference between plunder and destroy mode (if there are no siege engines in battle) and if i use plunder only and that player builds 1defence divises i get no resources... that is what i found out Wink so far i am willing to stop the attacks against this 2 players for a while if i see that cityname is removed and they are relocated. greetings.

We know he's low on food, which is why he's attacking. He didn't do balanced building and Owxy's and My strategy would cripple him at this moment if we wanted to make an enemy out of him. He also told us that he has 700 troops... very unwise in my books to be bragging about what you have.

There is also a difference between plunder and destroy and the difference is this - in plunder mode you don't destroy all enemy troops. Just some. You still get the goods. A lie... perhaps a showing of power most likely with a boast of having 700 troops that he can't feed.

Regardless SueMeNot's left our league. there isn't much we can do about that I've sent them a message. They weren't that involved with the league anyways and now that I seem to have things all worked out, the problem for SueMeNot is they've made a target for them self not being in a league which includes our league.
Back to top Go down
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: Here is my Scout Report   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:19 am

Aizen / Sass Forum

I want to farm this guy as Azien put it.
Back to top Go down
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: Aizen/s Reply to last night's activities   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Here is what Aizen said to me last night after last night's activities

now that bender is building leagueflag to break the league territory we got ... this force me soon to demolish his town if his flag is getting updated

yesterday at 15o´clock u told me a positive gesture and i stopped attacking ur members because not a childish idiot, now today i must see what ur positive gesture was:
2010/01/14 23:19:50
2010/01/14 21:42:33
2010/01/14 19:33:46
attacks on a sass player by u and ur leader 5hours after our talk, i checked the distance between him and ur town and had to find out that u clearly sended ur troops after our talk, i think we start this kind of "positive gesture" now. greetings Aizen!

I want to say I was just farming those low ranking around me
nothing personal but i'll stop now
Back to top Go down
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizen / Sass   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 pm

This is what I said to Aizen, hopefully trying to by some time to get stronger. I'm going to leave it at that and STOP ATTACKING SASS this is an order from the vice prez!

Fender doesn't know it but he's being pulled out against his will.

Strait up I know HotGlue can't afford a war against SASS, you know it too.

I was just farming the weaker than's around me, sorry your boy was one I didn't even look at his league status to be truthful but now that you point it out I can totally see it.

I will not be attacking him any longer now that you've pointed that out.

Good Day

D
Back to top Go down
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizen / Sass   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 am

Aizen / Sass Aizenfail

Dis guy dumb.
Back to top Go down
GuanShao

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizen / Sass   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 am

What's happening with us and SASS now? I heard Aizen has left SASS and is now leading a league that is allied to us? .. lol

GS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aizen / Sass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizen / Sass   Aizen / Sass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aizen / Sass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Three Kingdoms Online :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: