Three Kingdoms Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Online

Three Kingdoms Online Server 3 forum for the league HotGlue

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Policy needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

Policy needed Empty
PostSubject: Policy needed   Policy needed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:10 pm

We need some kind of policy about being plundered/attacked from other leagues who we have no diplomatic relations with. I've noticed some of our members are being attacked by the following leagues

1. SASS
  2. Genesis
  3. Wula
  4. 毁天灭地

We also need to develop policy about attacking/plundering those around us. Obviously we are not attacking or plundering from friendly leagues. What about other leagues which are oblivious to us?

I don't wanna be bullies. Its OK in my books to strike back when attacked yet, there is no need to pray on the weak... that's why there are inactive's to plunder from. Its easy to see who's inactive around you and who isn't by simply paying attention to the number of residents they have.

Please offer all or any thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.weboneonline.com
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

Policy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy needed   Policy needed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:59 am

At this moment there is no need for senseless attacks. With proper development we should be able to sustain ourselves without overextending our resources. Plundering from inactives is the farthest we should go.
Back to top Go down
https://tkos3.forumotion.com
hippo

Policy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy needed   Policy needed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:35 am

then what should i do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Policy needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Policy needed   Policy needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Policy needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Three Kingdoms Online :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: