Three Kingdoms Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Online

Three Kingdoms Online Server 3 forum for the league HotGlue

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Jewlz alliance.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJuice

New Jewlz alliance. Empty
PostSubject: New Jewlz alliance.   New Jewlz alliance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Since the ceasefire it has been discussed that the only way to compete with top leagues is to have a league that has a lot of active players and a lot of players that are higher ranks. I have made a proposal to LordJewlz that would have him purge his inactives and then join our league so then we have a formidable force. This will make us more able to protect our own and be able to do battle against our enemies.
He has replied back saying that he will get the opinions of his men and get back to me.
If this works out then we should think about having a new strategy were we not only try getting none league members to join but also get smaller leagues to switch to ours in an effort to consolidate power and be more able to combat our enemies.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sho Lin

Lord Sho Lin

PostSubject: Yessss..   New Jewlz alliance. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:26 am

I agree TOTALY...
Back to top Go down
lordwelshy

lordwelshy

PostSubject: Re: New Jewlz alliance.   New Jewlz alliance. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:36 am

Very Happy sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

PostSubject: Re: New Jewlz alliance.   New Jewlz alliance. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:34 am

It seems to me like they are undecided as to what to do. One wants to reform the league, the other wants to join us.

I'm curious what will happen in the next few days between us.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.weboneonline.com
lordwelshy

lordwelshy

PostSubject: Re: New Jewlz alliance.   New Jewlz alliance. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 pm

why not try and offer them any empty officer positions, sweeten the deal?
Back to top Go down
TheJuice

PostSubject: Re: New Jewlz alliance.   New Jewlz alliance. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:04 pm

give lord mathews a counselors position as an incentive. we could use his active members. we need more men.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sho Lin

Lord Sho Lin

PostSubject: Hmmmm   New Jewlz alliance. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:50 am

Or give them a task they might not want to do a test if you will before making any rash decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jewlz alliance.   New Jewlz alliance. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jewlz alliance.
Page 1 of 1