Three Kingdoms Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Online

Three Kingdoms Online Server 3 forum for the league HotGlue

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defending from attack.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

Defending from attack. Empty
PostSubject: Defending from attack.   Defending from attack. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 am

I noticed lately that lesser population cities are being farmed relentlessly before they develop any real defenses.

Contribute tips and tricks on defending against attacks.

Right let's get the basics down. If you have just started you should have Beginner's protection. Take advantage of this to focus on your resources. By quickly developing your population you will be rewarded with quite a few soldiers from quests.

If you are currently under attack:

• Focus on building Bunkers and hoarding soldiers(Preferably Archers/Crossbowmen)

• Build up a wall and traps (I would say that doing this would be better spent in troops)

• Upgrade your towers

• Develop your scout camp and barracks and recruit Archers/Crossbowmen

• Spend all resources available

By doing these things you'll create a situation where every attack on you will result in a deficit.

Supporting a weaker city under siege with troops is no longer advised unless you are sending an excess of 300 troops.
Back to top Go down
https://tkos3.forumotion.com
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

PostSubject: city support   Defending from attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 pm

there is a flaw in sending over 300 troops to defend, you might end up hurting the person by sending that much if their food production can't support what they have, and what you're sending to assist them.

Communication is key.

If you want assistance ASK for it either in the form of resources or troops. I agree with everything Owxy posted except for the sending assistance in the range of 300 troops or more.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.weboneonline.com
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: Defending from attack.   Defending from attack. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:37 am

I'm sorry I forgot to mention that with most support troops it's usually known courtesy to send food along with it if the city cannot support such size.
Back to top Go down
https://tkos3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending from attack.   Defending from attack. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defending from attack.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Three Kingdoms Online :: Tech Help :: Tutorial and Guides-
Jump to: