Three Kingdoms Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Online

Three Kingdoms Online Server 3 forum for the league HotGlue

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NINJA - Formation of an Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PeachFuzz-NINJA

NINJA - Formation of an Alliance Empty
PostSubject: NINJA - Formation of an Alliance   NINJA - Formation of an Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:57 am

Good Day as LEAGUE LEADER (PeachFuzz) for the growing league NINJA I hereby officially requests to ally with the good people of the league HOTGLUE.

Sincerely with Honour
Peach

ninja you never knew we were here... till you died
What a Face
Back to top Go down
DaHaRaN

DaHaRaN

PostSubject: expectations   NINJA - Formation of an Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 am

what are ninja's expectations from hot glue? what do you define as an alliance peachfuzz?
Back to top Go down
Http://www.weboneonline.com
PeachFuzz-NINJA

PostSubject: Expectations   NINJA - Formation of an Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 am

Good Day
DaHaRaN, we are looking to strengthen our backing and are willing to strengthen yours, if you need forces we will do what we can to assist you against any agreed enemies, and if you need help with defense we will forward what defenses we can. We agree with a lot of what Owxy says in world chat and have found that Owxy, and others we have noted in world chat, have the same ideals and values as we do and as such we would like to align our forces with those of similar beliefs and values.

Sincerely with Honour
Peach

ninja you never knew we were here... till you died
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: NINJA - Formation of an Alliance   NINJA - Formation of an Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:59 am

Thank you for supporting HotGlue.

As you have stated I have a high standard of ethics and moral. I am not just loosely a league leader but am someone trying to change this style of game into not only a showing of military strength but also economic power. Your loyalty is justly invested and I hope for a prosperous future.
Back to top Go down
https://tkos3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NINJA - Formation of an Alliance   NINJA - Formation of an Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NINJA - Formation of an Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Three Kingdoms Online :: Diplomacy :: Alliances-
Jump to: