Three Kingdoms Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Online

Three Kingdoms Online Server 3 forum for the league HotGlue

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuanShao

Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih Empty
PostSubject: Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih   Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:25 am

Greeting sir,
I'm ZhengXingLong vice leader of MerahPutih league.

I see that your league is growing very rapidly. We offer you to become our allies. As we all know, Genesis is also control the area of Si state, we intend to invite you to slaughter genesis of mutual interest.
You control Si State, and we conquered Genesis.

I hope you will consider this for the common good.
Thank you.

I know Genesis is an ally, perhaps i ask MerahPutih to cease hostilities against Genesis, and support our war against SASS. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
TheJuice

PostSubject: Re: Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih   Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Persuade them to join us in this noble cause and that if the time comes that we would become hostile with Genesis then we would be willing to help them out.
Back to top Go down
Owxy
Admin
Owxy

PostSubject: Re: Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih   Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 am

Persuade them that at this point Genesis isn't the most aggressive party. The most aggressive party in Si State is obviously, SASS.

If they are interested in taking SASS out they can drop me a note and I'll message them about the whole alliance deal a bit more.
Back to top Go down
https://tkos3.forumotion.com
GuanShao

PostSubject: Re: Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih   Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:58 am

I was contacted again today about this matter. I politely and diplomatically told their representative, that we cannot aid them against Genesis for now (even though it may be never), due to our current troubles with SASS. They told me that if we wanted SASS gone, we need to get into contact with Singapore asap, because they are planning something big.. real big.. against SASS. I asked why he was telling me this, when MeriPutah are allies with SASS, he avoided the question at first, but i suspect that he too, wants SASS gone, because he told me that when they are done with Genesis, maybe he will join us in our efforts against SASS.

Maybe he is spinning shit (lying), maybe not.

Guan
Back to top Go down
lordwelshy

lordwelshy

PostSubject: mmmmmm   Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:12 pm

maybe one of us should ask singapore directly, if we could agree to a short term alliance with them it could work out ok.

on the other hand this guy could be trying to figure out where we stand, genesis is our ally, he wants us, but he is allied to sass, (some ally) and hinting at having them gone, why?
iof we did ally oursleves to him, could we become the target in the future?

he doesnt make sense, and it feels fishy to me.

i hope im wrong, but he could be trying to find out where we stand with regards to sass.

lordwelshy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih   Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from ZhengXingLong of MerahPutih
Page 1 of 1